– WHAT? – Yes–you read that correctly. Bacon. Stuffed. Cinnamon. Rolls. Holy balls! If you’ve never baked anything before, this is a great place to start. Two ingredients, a sweet-savory combo and bacon! These are ideal for lazy Sunday mornings, brunch donations or treating last-night’s trick!
Did I mention….BACON?!
INGREDIENTS: There’s only TWO!
- 5 bacon strips
- 1 (17.5 ounce) tube Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- Prepare bacon strips according to package directions just until cooked.
- Drain on paper towels. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove packaged icing and set aside.
- Slice cinnamon roll dough into five rolls (if not already pre-sliced).
- Carefully unroll a cinnamon roll and top with a slice of bacon.
- Re-roll. Repeat with remaining cinnamon rolls and bacon.
- Set rolls on a baking sheet spritzed with cooking spray or covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with icing.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This one is so easy we don’t need to include a printable….. just get some dough in a tube and some bacon – roll the bacon in the dough and cook!
Ruthie’s Culinary Clues: Be sure to purchase the cinnamon rolls that come in a tube, and not those that come frozen in a pan. You can try preparing this recipe without cooking the bacon first. Just be sure the bacon is sliced thin and is cooked through via the oven before serving the rolls. These cinnamon treats are actually better the next day. Simply reheat in the microwave for a minute or two.
Cynthia Says: WOOF! Talk about an EASY patio pleaser. Bring it on with my Best Bloody and you got yourself a head start on some early summer brunch time! Marty Dean! Bring Auntie the SPECIAL Tomato juice! NO SIPPIN.